Wedding & Social Rates
Weekday Evening Event Rates:
Monday-Wednesday (8 hours) $3,200
Thursday (8 hours) $3,500
Monday, Tuesday (5 hours) $1,600 (Groups of 40 or Less)
Weekend Event Rates:
Low Season Mid Season High Season
Friday (8 hours) $3,600 $4,600 $5,600
Saturday (8 ½ hours) $4,700 $6,700 $7,700
Sunday (8 ½ hours) $3,600 $4,600 $5,600
High Season is: September, October and December.
Mid Season is: April, May, June, July, August and November.
Low Season is: January, February, and March.
- All set-up, event and clean up must occur within the rental period.
- A variety of tables, chairs, dance floor, parking lot, sound system, and Facility Manager(s) are included in room rate.
- Additional hours of event time are $900 per hour.
- For events where a ceremony is being held at top of the town, thirty (30) minutes of event time must be used towards ceremony seating. It may not be taken out of the caterer's set-up time.
- Friday and Saturday Evening Events in December are increased by 10%.
- Half hour ceremony rehearsals can be scheduled one day prior to the ceremony for $450.
- For weekends where Monday is a holiday, the Sunday rates are the same as the Saturday rates.
- Special arrangements and rates apply for rentals on the Fourth of July and New Years Eve.
- A $200 per hour additional load-in/load-out fee (moving fee) is charged for bringing in furniture, trees, a dance floor or props from a third party vendor.
- Discounts for small groups are available for Monday through Thursday evenings.
Prices as of 07/24/2018.